The pub boat, happy hour with open bar
Drinks and boating is nowhere as fun as in the Amsterdam canals. Do you want to organize a fun and relaxed trip? Or a special drink with a friends club? Then book this one-of-a-kind cozy drink boat from Amsterdam. Our skipper lives on the canal in Amsterdam and knows all the nice places and can help you to complete your journey. Especially for this we have developed a number of standard package deals for a cocktail trip. All in one. From 32.50 per person you can sail through the Amsterdam canals with the salon boat and in the meantime enjoy an unlimited Dutch bar (all-inclusive).
Prices Happy Hour Pub Boat for one and a half hours
- Happy Hour open bar Pub Boat 10 – 15 people: 42.00 per person
- Happy Hour open bar Pub Boat 16 – 25 people: 37.50 per person
- Happy Hour open bar Pub Boat 26 – 40 people: 32.50 per person
Prices Happy Hour Pub Boat for 2 hours
Happy Hour open bar Pub Boat 10 – 15 people: 48.00 per person
Happy Hour open bar Pub Boat 16 – 25 people: 43.50 per person
Happy Hour open bar Pub Boat 26 – 40 people: 38.50 per person
Happy Hour Pub Boat: what do you get?
A pleasant day ending, or a special beginning of an evening with friends, colleagues or family. Our atmospheric Happy Hour Pub Boat is a unique location to relax.
We serve unlimited from the Dutch bar (beer, wine, fresh)
A trio of nuts on board.
Get on and off at the heart of the city center on the Amstelveld, corner Reguliersgracht.
When the weather is nice, the hood will go off and the windows will open.
From 15 people onwards
From 32.50 per person all in
Including the VAT excl entertainment fee, 65 cents per person
Addiotionals (outside this package deal)
- Take a look at the snacks. From mixed appetizers, bitterballen to luxury canapés. Easy to supplement to this package.
- A warm welcome with a glass of prosecco or Cava for everyone.
- An accordion player on board? Always atmosphere enhancing and truly Amsterdam!
- Or maybe a serenade on board? We call our own Pavarotti.
- And of course a guide can always be arranged, but our own skipper knows a lot too.